- Xellent Swiss Vodka: Bidding Adieu to Swiss NeutralityBottom Line Right at the Top: Xellent Swiss Vodka is an excellent spirits choice if, in the words of a friend and fellow taste tester, “You have an open wound or a snake bite.” Perhaps that should say former friend.
- Can You Age Your Own Whiskey into Awesomeness?You’ve seen them! The do-it-yourself gallon-sized whiskey barrel where you can age your own whiskey at home.
- 5 Easy and Awesome Alcohol Tricks for the 4th of JulyMost members of the liquorati sip spirits neat or, if absolutely necessary, with a dash of water and a barely perceptible sniff of mostly-hidden derision. One ice cube if a mere acolyte.
- Parrot Bay Ultimate Margarita ShowdownBottom Line Right at the Top: here at Proof66, we make our Margaritas out of honest tequila, real lime juice, and orange liqueur.
- Crown Royal Northern Rye: a Crown for the Middle ClassBottom Line at the Top: the press release would have us believe this is a rye designed to compete in the top shelf with other powerful ryes in classic cocktails.
- 2015 and Incoming ScoresThe spring is always a volatile time for the Proof66 scoring algorithm. We think spirits should have to prove themselves with consistent results over time.