Smirnoff Pineapple-Coconut Sorbet-Another Selection for the Tropical DietBottom Line: The fourth entry in the Smirnoff sorbet line is not as exciting as its predecessors. In the world of pineapple and coconut, Smirnoff sorbet is not a new player but rather a latecomer… so, while competent and worth purchasing on sale, it’s not something we say one should go out of one’s way to buy.
Flipping the Switch on 2014On April 1st, Proof66 officially “flips the switch” on the new year of 2014. This matters because our scoring algorithm gives preferential treatment to more recent scores from the judges.
Someone Asks: Why Does Proof66 Even Exist?From a fan: “Just stumbled on your site and I'm super confused by your rating system. It seems that this system is extremely disconnected from reality.
Bourbon: Best Bang for your Buck[reprinted with permission from Let's Talk Data] A friend and I went to a local whiskey bar recently, and were a bit overwhelmed at the options. However, we’re both bourbon fans and managed to pick a few at random to try.
- Industry News: Tasmanian Whisky Hits the Scene and More...
- Notable New and Updated Bottles: 4/2014
- User Reviews-the Rabble Roundup (March, 2014)
- Assessing the Critics: 2013 Report on the Beverage Testing Institute
- Assessing the Critics: 2013 Report on the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Distill America 2014: America's Spirits Sing!