- Marlee's Green Tea Whiskey: Beachside Crowd PleaserBottom Line at the Top: there are a lot of revolting ready-to-drink bottles of "stuff" out there.
- Lovell Bros Georgia Whiskey: for Craft Beer DrinkersBottom line at the top: Lovell Bros represents the paradox a great deal of the new craft whiskeys represent.
- Aging Staves—Will Aging Your Own Whiskey Actually Work?Bottom Line at the Top: we see two people who would find aging staves appealing.
- 7 Spirits for Your Must Buy List; Highlights of the 2015 Tasting Panel TourEvery fall as the football season begins and the baseball season ends, the tour of winning spirits from that year’s San Francisco World Spirits Competition (sponsored by Tasting Panel Magazine) makes its way to Chicago. This year, we were once again fortunate enough to get invited.
- Vicomte French Whisky: if Translucence Had a Taste...Bottom Line at the Top: we found Vicomte to be one of the lightest-bodied, easiest-drinking whiskies on the market.
- Monkey Spiced Rum: Edifying Pedestrian CocktailsBottom Line Right at the Top: Oh no… not a sipping rum, this!