- Can You Age Your Own Whiskey into Awesomeness?You’ve seen them! The do-it-yourself gallon-sized whiskey barrel where you can age your own whiskey at home.
- 5 Easy and Awesome Alcohol Tricks for the 4th of JulyMost members of the liquorati sip spirits neat or, if absolutely necessary, with a dash of water and a barely perceptible sniff of mostly-hidden derision. One ice cube if a mere acolyte.
- Parrot Bay Ultimate Margarita ShowdownBottom Line Right at the Top: here at Proof66, we make our Margaritas out of honest tequila, real lime juice, and orange liqueur.
- Crown Royal Northern Rye: a Crown for the Middle ClassBottom Line at the Top: the press release would have us believe this is a rye designed to compete in the top shelf with other powerful ryes in classic cocktails.
- 2015 and Incoming ScoresThe spring is always a volatile time for the Proof66 scoring algorithm. We think spirits should have to prove themselves with consistent results over time.
- Distill America 2015: Our Favorite SpiritsThe spring tasting season is almost over and summer gleams ahead like a long-held promise finally coming true. In that light, we want to acknowledge some of the most exciting spirits we tried at the always fabulous (and famously growing) Distill America in Madison, WI.
- Halcyon Gin: the Velvet Covered Hammer from Washington State
- Advertising for Ourselves: Tasting Web Guides
- Bluewater Organic Vodka: Washington State vs Old World Elites
- AnestasiA Vodka: Not Just a Pretty Bottle
- Our Take on the Bourbon Shortage
- Crown Royal Apple Whisky: Finally a Flavored Whisky We'd Buy!