- Born and Bred Vodka ReviewBottom Line: Should You Buy Born and Bred Vodka How We Tasted It Ratings Reviews/Notes Neat “Oh I got it now... it smells like big, black permanent marker.” Martini “This Idaho shit really opened up with Martini things in it.” With Cranberry Juice “This is why people don’t put lime on their baked potato!” Moscow Mule “it’s all off!
- Marz White Cranberry Vodka ReviewBottom Line: Should You Buy Mars White Cranberry Vodka? How We Tasted It Ratings Reviews/Notes Neat “I would not mix it with anything… I’d drink it on rocks and be okay all the long day.” Marz’s Sister “I’m with my woman.
- Crown Royal Vanilla Whisky ReviewBottom Line: Should You Buy Crown Royal Vanilla Whisky? How We Tasted It Ratings Reviews/Notes As A sipper “It’s for the ladies… a guy would be embarrassed to have this unless he splashed it in secret on the side.” Vanilla Old-Fashioned “This is a great gateway to a real drink.” In Root Beer “Put a splash of Montenegro in this and it’s spectacular… just root beer, no.” Chocolate Martini “It’s indulgent.
- Jack-O Blast ReviewBottom Line: Should You Buy Captain Morgan Jack-O Blast Pumpkin Spice Rum? As a shooter NNNKCC “It tastes like your late night poor choice (of paramours) closing time at the bar.” Plundering Pumpkin KKKKCC “Okay!
- Gorgeous Vodkas: Believe the Bottle!Bottom Line at the Top: is it hard to convince yourself to go out of your way for vodka? Well, Gorgeous Vodka and Gorgeous Pepper Vodka are convincing.
- Bourbon, the Time and Core ValuesFirst, we like the bad stuff. From wristwatches to booze, we always start at the bottom; but, with a little help from our friends, we find the offerings of simplistic, genuine producers from which we can start to learn to love. It's a game of patient and thoughtful graduation, and in that endeavor, two producers come to mind. Although they operate in two seemingly polar (although complimentary) industries, Mile High Spirits Distiller and Nomos Glashutte are glaring.
- Distill America 2016: 14 Spirits to put on your Liquor Geek Radar
- Manhattan Moonshine: A Structural Whiskey
- Marlee's Green Tea Whiskey: Beachside Crowd Pleaser
- Lovell Bros Georgia Whiskey: for Craft Beer Drinkers
- Aging Staves—Will Aging Your Own Whiskey Actually Work?
- 7 Spirits for Your Must Buy List; Highlights of the 2015 Tasting Panel Tour