- Borducan Orange Liqueur: Italy and France Square OffBottom Line at the Top: we love spirits who are distinctive and declare themselves and we love spirits that stand apart from the norm.
- Our Take on the Bourbon ShortageThe on-again / off-again bourbon shortage precipitated by some comments from the Buffalo Trace distillery has caused quite the commotion. Most recently, the Business Insider (Shane Ferro) quoted Buffalo Trace saying "I can assure you the bourbon shortage is VERY real, not a ploy at all.
- Crown Royal Apple Whisky: Finally a Flavored Whisky We'd Buy!Bottom Line at the Top: in this increasingly insane world of sugar and flavors infecting all manner of otherwise credible spirits (along with a large dose of decidedly in-credible spirits), Crown Royal Regal successfully walks the line of powerful flavors without being overly sweet (it is sweet).
- Get Your Own Special Bottle of Glenfiddich ScotchGlenfiddich Distillery has leftover scotch. This shouldn't surprise people.
- Darjeeling Gin: Hear the Gnashing of Teeth from TraditionalistsBottom Line at the Top: Darjeeling is a modern gin that succeeds exactly in the way that the old-guard traditionalists defending the sanctity of London Dry gin hate.
- Rabble Roundup November, 2014Jack Daniels Single Barrel nickrobbins93: 4.0.