Exotics - Mezcal

Del Maguey Crema de Mezcal

From: Oaxaca, Mexico Liquor Review Category: Mezcal

Bottle/Rating Data

Rating Description

Tier 2
This is a Tier 2 score in the Exotics category. It means critics have highly recommended the spirit as a benchmark in the category.
Login to Edit This Bottle

Personal Lists

Login to save this bottle to one or more of your personal lists.

Awards

San Francisco World Spirits Competition

  • This bottle has not been rated by this competition.

Beverage Testing Institute

  • This bottle has not been rated by this competition.

Wine Enthusiast

  • 2010

Proof66 Notes

The Del Maguey Single Village brand is mean to focus on particular styles of traditional mezcal made in Oaxaca, Mexico.  often crafted from a single source in different places. The company and spirits itself was founded by Ronald Cooper.

Del Maguey Crema de Mezcal is not--we repeat not--a cream liqueur (though there are tequila-based cream liqueurs out there). The Del Maguey is a blend of 90% mezcal from the Del Maguey village of San Luis del Rio while the remaining 10% is agave nectar. The result is still an 80 proof concoction that is naturally sweetened.

Rabble Reviews

This bottle has 0 ratings and 0 reviews.

Tags

We are currently working on tagging every bottle on our site with keywords (that's over 10,000 bottles!), but we haven't made it to this bottle yet.

Barcodes

Here are the barcodes we have collected from various sizes of this bottle. If you have additional barcodes please submit them to us!
  • 618397020015
    See an error? We try very hard to have accurate information for every bottle, but sometimes we miss something or just plain get it wrong. If you see any information or data that is in error for this bottle, please report the error to us and we'll get it corrected right away. Cheers!

    Advertisements

    Join the Vodka Club

    Related Products