American Whiskey - Bourbon

This bottle is currently not available for sale through Proof66.This bottle is currently not available through Proof66.

Quincy Street Distillery Bourbon Spring

From: Illinois, United States Liquor Review Category: Bourbon American Whiskey

Bottle/Rating Data

Rating Description

Tier 2
This is a Tier 2 score in the Whiskey category. It means critics have highly recommended the spirit as a benchmark in the category.
Login to Edit This Bottle

Personal Lists

Login to save this bottle to one or more of your personal lists.

Awards

San Francisco World Spirits Competition

  • This bottle has not been rated by this competition.

Beverage Testing Institute

  • 2014

Wine Enthusiast

  • This bottle has not been rated by this competition.

Proof66 Notes

Quincy Street Bourbon Spring is made from the same spirit as their Water Tower Lightning un-aged whiskey, comprising 83% corn with the remaining 17% in barley and rye. To us, this implies a corn forward, lightly sweet whiskey with a touch of spice from the rye. It is very, very lightly aged for 3-4 months in smaller barrels, which tend to promote contact with the wood.

Read More

Rabble Reviews

This bottle has 0 ratings and 0 reviews.

Tags

We have been busy tagging every bottle on our site with keywords. Click on a tag to search on that keyword and find other bottles with that same characteristic.

Barcodes

Here are the barcodes we have collected from various sizes of this bottle. If you have additional barcodes please submit them to us!
      See an error? We try very hard to have accurate information for every bottle, but sometimes we miss something or just plain get it wrong. If you see any information or data that is in error for this bottle, please report the error to us and we'll get it corrected right away. Cheers!

      Advertisements

      Join Mora

      Related Products