American Whiskey - Rye

This bottle is currently not available for sale through Proof66.This bottle is currently not available through Proof66.

Smooth Ambler Old Scout Straight Rye Whiskey

From: West Virginia, United States Liquor Review Category: Rye American Whiskey

Bottle/Rating Data

Rating Description

Tier 2
This is a Tier 2 score in the Whiskey category. It means critics have highly recommended the spirit as a benchmark in the category.
Login to Edit This Bottle

Personal Lists

Login to save this bottle to one or more of your personal lists.

Awards

San Francisco World Spirits Competition

  • 2013

Beverage Testing Institute

  • This bottle has not been rated by this competition.

Wine Enthusiast

  • This bottle has not been rated by this competition.

Proof66 Notes

Old Scout rye is aged for 7 years in new American White Oak. The mash bill is a very high 95% rye with the remaining 5% in malted barley, offering a small grass/grain nuance to the otherwise dry and spicy rye.

About the Producer:

Read More

Rabble Reviews

This bottle has 0 ratings and 0 reviews.

Tags

We have been busy tagging every bottle on our site with keywords. Click on a tag to search on that keyword and find other bottles with that same characteristic.

Barcodes

Here are the barcodes we have collected from various sizes of this bottle. If you have additional barcodes please submit them to us!
  • 854570002113
  • 854570002052
    See an error? We try very hard to have accurate information for every bottle, but sometimes we miss something or just plain get it wrong. If you see any information or data that is in error for this bottle, please report the error to us and we'll get it corrected right away. Cheers!

    Advertisements

    Join Mora

    Related Products