American Whiskey - Blended

Wild Turkey Forgiven Blend of Bourbon and Rye Whiskies

From: Kentucky, United States Liquor Review Category: Blended American Whiskey

Bottle/Rating Data

Rating Description

Tier 1
This is a Tier 1 score in the Whiskey category. It means the spirit has won the highest recommendation at least once and probably many times.
Login to Edit This Bottle

Personal Lists

Login to save this bottle to one or more of your personal lists.

Awards

San Francisco World Spirits Competition

  • 2014

Beverage Testing Institute

  • This bottle has not been rated by this competition.

Wine Enthusiast

  • 2015

Proof66 Notes

Wild Turkey Forgiven was launched by Austin Nichols in 2013. It is a blended whiskey but the blend is 78% 6yr bourbon and the remaining 22% 4yr rye whiskey. This is an interesting blend in that Wild Turkey bourbon tends to be a high-rye grain bill of corn to rye and the rye itself is less than a 100% rye recipe.

Read More

Rabble Reviews

This bottle has 1 rating and 1 review.
Irishman Irishman (323)
Rating: 5.0 (2013-12-18)
I had very high anticipations for this bourbon and rye blend and it did not disappoint. The aroma is light and clean. The flavor profile has a classic, smooth bourbon profile, but it finishes with a beautiful rye spice. Fantastic!
No votes have been submitted yet for this review.
Login to vote or comment on this review.

Tags

We have been busy tagging every bottle on our site with keywords. Click on a tag to search on that keyword and find other bottles with that same characteristic.

Barcodes

Here are the barcodes we have collected from various sizes of this bottle. If you have additional barcodes please submit them to us!
  • 721059000536
    See an error? We try very hard to have accurate information for every bottle, but sometimes we miss something or just plain get it wrong. If you see any information or data that is in error for this bottle, please report the error to us and we'll get it corrected right away. Cheers!

    Advertisements

    Join Mora

    Related Products