Age VerificationProof66 aims to provide spirits-related information to only those individuals who are legally permitted to buy and consume alcohol. By using this site, you affirm that you are old enough to buy and consume alcohol in your local country, state, province, region, or jurisdiction of residence.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Website:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users;
- to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written consent and permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
Commercial Use and RestrictionsYou must not, directly or indirectly, print, copy, reproduce, save onto a computer, modify, translate, merge with other data, frame in another website, post on another website, or otherwise use the Content for any commercial or non-personal purpose. You must not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense the Content to another individual or entity. The prohibited uses expressly include but are not limited to “screen scraping”, “database scraping” and any other activity intended to collect, store, re-organize, summarize or manipulate any Content (whether via an automatic program or a manual process).
Any desired use of the Content for commercial or non-personal purposes can be requested by contacting Proof66 LLC. Use of Content requests should include a detailed description of the nature of the desired usage.
Intellectual Property RightsThe Website and all of the Content (including the organization and layout of the Website and all software used in connection with the Website) are, and at all times remain, the property of Proof66 LLC and/or its licensors. The Website and all of the Content are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Proof66 LLC and/or its licensors. You agree to abide by all intellectual property notices, information and restrictions on, or displayed with, the Content. Note that any Content owned by Proof66 LLC or its licensors may be subject to additional restrictions.
Image PolicyAll images used are assumed to be promotional/marketing photos made available to the press for the purpose of describing and reviewing spirits. If any party feels that intellectual property rights issues exist or that images are being used without permission, please contact us and we will address the concern immediately.
Third Party Websites and Content Linked to the WebsiteThe Website may contain links to third party websites or content posted on third party websites (the “Links”). Proof66 LLC provides the Links only as a convenience to help You identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest.
You acknowledge that Proof66 LLC:
- does not endorse any third party website or content accessible via the Links;
- does not act as an editor, publisher or disseminator of any content accessible via the Links and does not control or monitor any third party website;
- does not make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the Links;
- is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, completeness, timeliness or legality of any content accessible via the Links; and
- is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your use of, or reliance on, any of the Links.
- taking all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements;
- abiding by the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies posted at the third party websites; and
- evaluating the content accessible via the Links and bearing all risks associated with your use of, and reliance on, any such content.
Personal or Non-Commercial Links to the Website on Third Party WebsitesIf You want to include a link to the Website on your website (the “Third Party Link”), You must provide Proof66 LLC with appropriate accreditation.
Commercial or Non-Personal Links to the Website on Third Party WebsitesIf You want to include a link to the Website on your website (the “Third Party Link”), You must:
- provide Proof66 LLC with prior written notice describing the nature and features of your website and the proposed appearance and location of the Third Party Link; and
- obtain the prior written consent of Proof66 LLC to establish the Third Party Link and abide by any terms and conditions required by Proof66 LLC as part of its consent.
Proof66 LLC may at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, revoke its consent to establish a Third Party Link, with or without cause, upon reasonable notice to You. Upon exercise of this right by Proof66 LLC, You must immediately remove all of your links to the Website and must cease all use of the Proof66 LLC Content or Intellectual Property. If You refuse or neglect to remove all of your links to the Website or to cease using the Content and Intellectual Property, You acknowledge that such refusal or neglect will result in immediate and irreparable damage to Proof66 LLC and that Proof66 LLC shall be entitled to relief in the way of temporary and permanent injunctions and such other and further relief as a court may deem just and proper.
DisclaimersYou expressly understand and agree that:
- The Content and the Links are provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as professional advice or as a guarantee or warranty in respect of an alcohol purchase or sale.
- The Website, the Contents and the Links are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- Any use of, or reliance on, the Website, the Contents and/or the Links is at your sole risk.
GuaranteesYou represent and warrant that:
- You are an individual and of the legal age to purchase alocohol in the jurisdiction in which You are resident.
- You are using the Website in a jurisdiction where access to, or use of, the Website (or any part thereof) is not prohibited or illegal.
IndemnityYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of Proof66 LLC and its licensors and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including all third parties mentioned on the Website, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or related to, or alleged to result from or relate to:
- your access to, use of or reliance on the Website and/or any of the Content, and/or any of the Links; or
- your communications or dealings with any third parties mentioned on the Website.
Changes to the WebsiteProof66 LLC may, at any time without notice or liability, and for any reason whatsoever, change, suspend or terminate any aspect of the Website including, without limitation, any of the Content and any of the Links. Proof6 LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website at any time without notice or liability, but does not have a duty to do so.
Jurisdiction and Choice of LawYou agree that all matters relating to the use of the Website, including without limitation, any of the Content and/or any of the Links shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein, without reference to conflict of law principles. Proof66 LLC and You each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Maryland and to waive any objections based upon venue.
TerminationYou acknowledge and agree that Proof66 LLC may, at any time without notice, in its sole and absolute discretion and without cause, suspend or terminate:
- your use of, or access to, the Website including, without limitation, any of the Content and/or any of the Links; or
- any of your registrations or subscriptions with the Website.